How to contact us:
We are responsible for processing your data for the purposes listed below. Questions about Rosco’s handling of your personal data can be sent to:
Rosco Laboratories, Inc.
52 Harbor View Ave
Stamford, Connecticut 06902
Collection and Processing Of Your Personal Data:
Like many businesses, we collect personal information directly from you or through your use of our website and app, such as to perform a contract with you, to contact you regarding our products or services or to prevent fraud. Please see here a full list of the purposes for which we process your personal data.
Others Who May Have Access To Your Data:
Deletion Of Your Personal Data:
We do not retain your personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary to perform our contract with you and pursue our legitimate interests.
Rosco Laboratories , Inc. is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Company”, “we” or “us”). If you have any concerns about your personal data, please contact us. Our contact details are listed below under the “Contact Us” section.
‘personal data’ is defined in Article 4(1) of the GDPR as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person".
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Your personal data is collected and used on a lawful basis based on your legitimate interest, to perform a contract we are about to enter into or entered into with you, and to comply with any regulatory or legal obligations related to your personal information or your interaction with our website or mobile application(s). We collect information about how you interact with our website or mobile application(s) based on your legitimate interest in our website or mobile application(s). Usually, we do not rely on your consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than for the specific purposes for which it was collected. You have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our website or mobile application(s), as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, occupation, credit card information, user submitted content or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit or register on our website, register for a mobile application account, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our website. We may collect information about how you interact with our website or mobile application(s), including what pages you visit and information regarding website and application performance, including crash information and bug tracking.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, navigate through the website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• the right to request whether personal data about you is being processed and to be provided with any personal data we hold about you upon request.
• the right to correct any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you
• the right to have your personal data erased from our databases where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
• the right to object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest, when you believe it impacts your fundamental rights or freedoms. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
• the right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party. We will provide to you, or to the third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly-used, machine-readable format. We could only do this regarding automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, as set out above, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the details at the end of this policy. If you withdraw your consent, our use of your personal information before your withdraw is still lawful.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience or make the site experience more efficient; the site will still function properly and the user will still be able to place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. Some information about how you interact with our website or mobile application(s) may be used in conjunction with third-party platforms to analyze website or application performance.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals ("DNT") and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
We use the following third-party services, which are committed to GDPR compliance as data controllers and/or processors:
Google / Google Analytics: Any data we collect via Google's services that is associated with cookies, user identifiers, or advertising identifiers will have a data retention period of 26 months.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 16 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
52 Harbor View Ave
Stamford, Connecticut 06902
Last Edited on 2018-09-26